Sunday, March 27, 2005

Dreams

The X Files.

 

Season 4.

 

Paper Hearts.

 

Dream theme.

 

Mulder discovers the remains of a murder victim by following directions he received in a dream …

 

                                                MULDER

But that's what always bugged me about this case.  I always wanted to find those hearts and count them.  See if they really added up to 13. 

 

I guess they didn’t.

 

SCULLY

If nothing else, I think I can at least help explain your dream.

 

She leans back and crosses her arms.

 

I don’t think you ever stopped thinking about this case.  I believe that you may have solved it in your sleep.

 

                                                MULDER

So you think I?ve somehow had this information about a 14th victim all the time and I?ve been processing it unconsciously?

 

                        SCULLY

You said it yourself once.  You said that a dream is an answer to a question we haven?t learned how to ask. 

No comments: